Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Production Writing

The Moment I skipped into the massive door of the regent theater. The floor was so creamy flammables floor. I remember I forgot my hat. Dun Dun Dun. I was very very nervous. I sprained up the stirs like a crazy bull to find Stephen! I saw Grace. I said scary to Grace " Do you now were Stephen is?" So she said back to me " sorry I don't no. why?" I said scary " You will find out." So Grace came with me to find out. We looked everywhere. Just than we found him. I yelled quality " Stephen I forgot my hat." I think my Mum and Dad are coming soon We saw them at the front of the regent door. I said scary " MUM MUM I left my hat at home. " So Stephen said to Mum " Do you want her to have no hat or a Hat."We rushed to the car. We saw the hat. We looked at the time. It It was 8:30pm. It was show time! We saw the hat we rushed to the car to get there.

When it was as I was on the stage. I was nervous and scared I was having a great time on stage. The song was Love Actually. The move was Jump. The girls were maids and the boys were the pr ministers. When it was over I was proud of myself it was pitch black. A minute later. When all the other dances were over it was the teachers dance. The red curtain was down. Just then the curtain went up when the music was going. Stephen was so so funny in his orange dress and his blue high hells.

Now its time for the finally dance. The song was called Take It Easy. The teachers were at the back at the front it was year 1to 6 year kids. I loved that dance because it was the all school song to dance too.

After that dance we skipped to get our feather daters and brooms and other things. When we got every thing we skipped to the stage when there were 6 or 5 kids they opened the curtains. The family's and other people were got there eye on as and stirred like a scad monkey wanting as to leave. When Nick was coming on stage we He said " Look for your mum and family. Wast we sure them we went to Nick and he said " Were are your family?" So I said " There the man that is waving his hand. When Nick rode what way to go. When we got out of the awesome regent theater we went to thevcar I said to my dad " Were is mum? So my wonderful dad said why " She is at home making coffees with her Mum and Dad. Just when were at home Mum toed me and my brother to get in the shower. After that we went to bed. Z z Z z Z z Z z Z  z Z.   
 Here is my friends at Production.

No comments:

Post a Comment