Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Camp Goals

WALT: set SMART goals
Success Criteria:
Set 2 goals that are sensible, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely goals
Reflect on goals after camp
 
My goal is to overcome my fear of the height of abseiling and rook climbing.
I have chosen this goal because I am scared of looking down when I am doing abseiling and rock climbing.
I'll know I have achieved this goal by listening to the person that is giving me feedback also I will say to myself achieving this goal.


My next goal is to support others like I want to be supported.
I have chosen this goal because I want then to have a good time at camp.
I'll know I have achieved this goal by when they re scared of doing something I will be by there side.
I can help myself achieve this goal  by making sure that they will have a try doing something and when they are finish they will be like YAY!  

 
  

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you overcame the challenges that were presented to you on camp Sophie. I bet you felt proud when you conquered that tower of terror!

    ReplyDelete