Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Completing Sentences

We have been doing some completing sentences in our writing group. Our task was to fill in the sentences. It had to be finished the next day. I hope you like my sentences.

Here are some tips to filling in the sentences:

  • Make sure they make sense
  • Make your teacher or family proud
Take a look at what I have done to the sentences.
If you can't read them here that are:

  1. One day he was out walking.... the fire alarm went off near by.
  2. While we went on the bush walk, you can hear the sound of the morepork.
  3. In summer.... we got to go to the beach. We cached a lot of fish. 

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Sophie! I really like your first sentence with the fire alarm. You need to have another look at the second sentence. The tenses are not the same, "went" and "can hear". Have a try at making this sentence make sense! Come and see me if you are confused.

    Ka pai, Sophie!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete