Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Poetry Update

Description: 
In troys writing group we have been working on poetry. We have been working on Free Verse and Cinquans. I did my too pets, Bella and Gonzo. Troy made a google slide and said. ' Your task is to write some poetry that you have done but no more then three.Here is the final pice:

Big Idea:


Feedback & Feedforward:
Nice Sophie! I really like the way you describe the topic without actually telling us what the topic was. I could easily tell that they were your pets hence the "Meow Meow|Woof Woof"
You're description is great and descriptive (How it should be) and I really love your poetry! Maybe next time you could look on the Thesaurus and try find even more JUCIER words!
-Aye :P

Evaluation:
I think that I did a good job in my poetry because this was the first time doing poetry and I the in I have done a fabulous job with this. I agree with aye that maybe I should find more juicer words to go into there so that they hook the reader even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment