Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Maths Sample

WALT: Extend a repeating picture pattern and use number strategies to think ahead.







Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.


Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.
Criteria:

  • Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
  • Clear message
  • Two questions to show your learning
  • Correct answer


Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why? 
    I am most proud of working it with Hannah because we could get more ideas down then I would do by myself. So I think we did a really good job doing this together.

  1. What challenged you the most and why?
    The thing that challenged me was when we were at home and I was trying to figure out the WALT on the post.

  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
    My time my goal is to get it done faster so I don't need to be in a rush.

Feedback/Feedforward:

What a fantastic effort you and Hannah made in this sample. You explained with great detail. You the answer and why. You know, most people don't do that. Next time you could add 1 more question to top things up. I know you're meant to be doing 2 questions but 3 is a bit better. 
Aye

No comments:

Post a Comment