Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Swimming Smart Goals

Description:
We have been having swimming lessons to help us get ready for the big swimming day, where we race to come 1st 2nd and 3rd for your team. My team Is Kiwi. I am good at remembering my togs on swimming days. Our swimming days are Wensday, Thursday and Friday. 

My Goals:
For freestyle my goal is to leave my head down looking at the ground. To achieve this goal I need to remember to look down. 

For backstroke my goal is to keep my body straight like a arrow. To achieve this goal I need to remember to not have wiggly hips.

At the swimming sports day my goal is to come 1st 2nd or 3rd because last year I came 4th. So this year I want to get better at what I did last year. 
Evaluation: 
I have looked at both of the movies and I recon I have gone faster. I have  achieved my goals and I am really happy with myself. Also I am glad because when I did breaststroke I came first and that was the first I did breaststroke at swimming sports so I am feeling really proud.

        

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, you were dynamite in our swimming lessons and I really liked how you put 100% effort in every time. Your hard work showed in the swimming sports day and I hope you are proud of your achievements. You were probably ready for Ebony's swimming group.

    ReplyDelete