Monday, 23 March 2015
Position And Orientation (Geometry With Eb)
Description: We have been learning about Position and Orientation with Eb. It is a part of our learning about Geometry at maths time.
WALT: give and follow directions using, left, right, up, down, North, South, East and West
1. What major landmarks can you see from the Plaza? Bus Stop, Subway and the Library.
2. What is the closest landmark North-West from McDonalds? Bus Stop
3. What direction is the Arena from United Video? South West.
4. After the doctors I turn right down Victoria Ave and turn right at the round about. I travel South-West until the main road. Turn left. Follow road and stop at the 3rd right turn.Travel South-West and stop at the bottom corner of the square. What am I doing?...
a) Going Shopping
b) Getting a Sandwich at Subway
c) Getting a library book
d) Hiring a DVD
5. Create your own instructions for someone to follow using the language you have learned.
You start at the Plaza I turn Left around the square alone Main St down Princess St were am I?
Feedback And Feedforward:
I think that you have payed a lot of attention in Ebony's Maths class. Next time you could maybe make a movie to show your audience because some of then might be a visual learner. Georgia
I agree with georgia that will be my goal next time I do this I will make a movie at home when I am able to. My other goal would be to now my south east west and north more because I keep on forgetting were they are but apart from that I reckon that I am fine.