Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Story Telling

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: 
Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in week 7.
The Big Idea: 
My story is about a girl, called Abby. In this story here Mum tells her not to go in a strangers car. But when she comes back from school she hops in a strangers van. Her Mum and dad find her in the dump and tell her "See why you don't go in a strangers car!"






Evaluation:

When I do this again my goal will be to do it with more loud crowd voice so that everyone can here what I am saying more clearly. I have achieved what kayla has said on my second time. Kayla said that I need to make more facial expiration.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sophie - I LOVE the way, when you were acting Abby for the first time, you looked like you were looking up at your mum! So cool! You have an amazing way of acting things out and using your voice well for different voices. The 'hands at 10 and 2' made me laugh - that's what my Dad used to say to me when he was teaching me to drive! Is that what your Dad says?

    ReplyDelete