Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Free Verse Poetry

Description:
In Troys writing group we have been working on free verse writing. Can you figure out what it is about. Here it is

Hustle, Bustle


It was time, 
"Phew" and we're off...
The first time in the air,
I could hear the noise of the jet engine roaring through the sky.

Rumble, Rumble

We are going down, we're swaying in the air like a plastic bag in the wind.
"Bang!" 
We have landed.
We grab our bags and leave the airport.

Clip Clop, Clip Clp


When we were at the beach I saw a blue starfish, 
It felt all slimy and bumpy.


Ripple Ripple

All my hair was braided also my friend sam did the Samantha does it to.
Once Mum took a photo I saw what amazing job the ladies did.


Clatter, Clatter.


Once my brother goes into the water I could taste the salty water. 
Oh No Jack is drowning! 
So mum jumps in to save him. 
I could feel the splashes.


Ripple Ripple

Mum has saved the day! 

What a great time at Fiji.

Evaluation:

1.Reflect on the link to senses you used.
I have used all of the senses in my writing. ( See, Hear, felt, Smell, Taste.)

2.Reflect on the language features you used.
I have us in these in my writing pice I even checked with aye. 



3.Reflect on what you could improve on next time
Next time I think I should use all the language features like Visual Imagery, and a couple more.

No comments:

Post a Comment