Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Inquiry Blog Post

Description:
Every thursday we go to troys inquiry group. Our task was to plan, and decorate the Graduation 2015. I chose graduation because 1 I love decorating, and 2 I found so much fun. I'm benefiting the future by making a day for the year 6's to celebrate there last day at Russell Street School. Emma and I have been panting the Jenga white for graduation and then you are writing memories on them like Emma and I made a tester and says, Emma and Sophie 2015. 

Reflection: 

What did I accomplish
accomplished making the amazing 2015 sign, also Emma and I had finished the wonderful jenga blocks so that all the year 6 can write their special memories at Russell Street School.

What made me chose this inquiry?
I chose this inquiry because; 1 I love decorating and 2 It was so much fun last year (But this year was different). And 3 The taster was a lot of fun!


What did you think was going to be easy but took longer than you thought? The amazing 2015 sign, because we had to put all the crape paper in, and then we had to put some poles through it, and the teacher started bleeding when he was cutting the poles! Also it was the wonderful jenga blocks because it took along time to do the paint and then dry for the next layer!

No comments:

Post a Comment