Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Grasshopper Tennis Sample

WALT: Improve our small ball skills like catching, throwing and hitting.



Description:
We have been practicing tennis with big John. Big John is the guy that teaches us Grasshopper Tennis.  We are doing this because to reflect on how we are going with tennis skills we have learnt. He a taught us some tennis skills that help us with controlling and hitting the ball.

Evaluation:
I am most proud of completing my last years goal, the goal was to work on pat the dog. I found challenging was picking up the ball with my racket. My goal next time is to practice picking up the ball so then I know how to do it know.

Feedback:
I like how you have no just put I think I need to work picking the ball up you have actually put the reason why you need to practice this next time. Great Work :D
If I had to mark you post of of a 10 I would mark it a 9 because of your honesty when you evaluated yourself and because of your very professional layout for this post. Great Work Again :) :D
By The AWESOME ONE AKA Grace C AKA THE QUEEN OF AWESOMENESS!!!!
Grace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment