Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Science Sample

WALT: Show our understanding of how energy works.

 

DESCRIPTION: We have been learning about energy. To share our learning, we have made a video to explain how energy works. I learned that kinetic energy is moving energy, and potential energy is when it is still but it as the ability to change into kinetic energy.

Evaluation: I think I got 10/10 because I have been better on my camera skills then in the past.

Feed Back: I think that you did a great job but you could make it a bit longer because it was not really explaining much.
Olivia

Feed Forward: I think that you did a great job I give you a 9/10 because you could explain how it happens.
Olivia. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, your movie is clear and easy to understand, did you explain what kinetic energy is or did you just give an example of it?

    ReplyDelete